October 30, 2013

Throwback #1

I was trying to clear some unwanted files in my computer yesterday and end up looking through all the old pictures that i saved in my computer. Feel so nostalgia just by browsing through all the old photos so i decided to do some throwback posts here, lol!

Throwback #1- My convent girls :)




These 4 girls are my BEST friends during secondary school. How i miss the time we  skipped our lessons and meet at the secret place (apparently it's some classroom that nobody used all the time). We did so many stupid things together and always try to sneak out of the school. I still remember the day we went to the mall near our school before our lesson and nearly can't come back to school due to the super heavy rain. Fyi, our school always flood whenever there's rain. And the rain on that day is no joke, the cab stopped at somewhere near the school and we have to walk under the rain. AND I FELL INTO A BIG LONGKANG just in front of the school gate, wth! 

Took these photos on the last week of our school and the last photo is so hilarious coz yx fell down for god's sake dunno what reason! We laughed so hard at her and nobody actually want to help her up HAHAHAHA wth XD

On a side note, maybe i can label this post as 'whatpubertydidtous'? Haha! 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature